[IP] 21,9000 , a new name

  whichever phrase we go with, we need to put insulin before pumpers,
otherwise it can be taken waaaaaaay out od context! It's been funny
reading all the suggestions, I think I have probably blushed some from
time to time reading them!My current favorites are insulin- pumping,
it's all about control, and pincushions to pumping.

What about : Insulin-Pumping; Try it! You'll like it!

   Just my .02 worth!!
     BarbG