Re: [IP] Fwd: Lisa Carmichael...in pregnancy chat

I suggest as a way of restoring credibility (cause her story is plausible,
albeit not likely) that she/he/they find a newspaper article relating to
the deaths of the husbands, with the top bar of the paper(including name
and date), and mail it to someone else credible on the list.... I think if
they/he/she do that, then maybe the story is for real.  As for me.  I don't
belive a word she says till I hear the article exists.

Thanks Cindy.

At 07:27 PM 7/31/98 EDT, you wrote:
>Way to go Detective Cindy !
>Thanks for the 411
http://www.seas.upenn.edu/~jameslyo                            Box 239
James Lyons                                             3910 Irving St.
215-417-3016                               Philadelphia, PA 19104-6007
ICQ UIN#: 3404152
Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is the best defence.