[IP] my nice tina told yall that i had the baby is not true

 hi everyone
as you know in july tina told yall that i had the baby iam still pregnant she
was pregnant at the time she was the one who had the baby and me and tina did
lose out hubby and iam so very sorry what she did i was not told that she was
uesing my screen name and she had her baby name tyler lee carmichael her hubby
name is james lee carmichael he was killd in april one weeks after my hubby
was killd so she was uesing my screen name to think i was me but is was not
and we both can not spell iam still preg and i did lost my hubby in april IAM
SO VERY SORRY ABOUT MY NICE SHE WILL NOT UES MY COMPTER AGINE I TAKE FULL
BLAME ON MY NICE   LISA CARMICHAEL