Re: [IP] Fwd: Lisa Carmichael...in pregnancy chat

to everyone
cindy bor is not yelling the truth my nice had her baby july the 12 i was real
happy when she went tp labor that made a big bad bo bo bo that i told all that
i was in labor i was not and iam still preg she lost her hubby and i lost min
IAM TELLING THE TURTH SO HELP ME  IF YOUWANT TO BELIVE CINDY that is fine  or
me i did lose my hubby and iam preg iam sorry about waht happen my nice tina
was preg and she was the one who had the baby