No Subject

David Martins <email @ redacted>

When I was 19 I was diagnosed with IDDM.  For a number of
months I was diet controlled but now the honeymoon is over
(for about 6 years now.)  Last month I got hooked up to a
MiniMed 507.

Currently I am a graduate student at Michigan Tech way up
in the UP.  I am writing my dissertation focusing on diabetes
education, and have been active, at various times, as a volunteer
in a pediatric support room on a ped's clinic, and at Camp Hertko
Hollow--a summer camp in Iowa for kids with diabetes, as well as
a number of different support groups at other schools I have
attended and cities I have lived in.

So far, no complications.  I hope to keep it that way...