Re: [IP] Re: Blue Disetronic

   Actually Melissa & I have often joked that colored insulin IS a good idea,
so you could clearly see the air bubbles! One of my chemo drugs was bright red
& I actually felt better when I saw the last trace of pink disappear, knowing
that it had all gone through....However, it did "reappear" hours later in the
toilet, so with this "punny" group, I can just imagine where this "thread"
could take us!!!...Sam, are you listening?