Re: [IP] Re: Blue Disetronic

Judy wrote:

>As far as I know the only "new color" is blue. But it's a beautiful blue.
I've heard Disetronic also has a new plastic clip case for the pump, which
comes in several colors. I think they're available in clear, translucent
blue, and "smoke" color. The colored case will actually allow you to change
the color of the pump without actually changing the color of the pump ;-)

The new pump color is a translucent blue, but is not yet displayed on their
web page. The clear and opaque are still available.

I haven't seen this clip case yet, since it is very new, but sounds nice
for those who need some variety in their pumping wardrobe.

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted