Re: [IP] Got my pump!

> <<<<< Received my Minimed 507C pump yesterday.  Have *got* to call my MD
> about how to use it.  <g>  I'm looking *forward* to joining the "pumping
> group" soon.

If no one has yet contacted you, contact MM directly and ask who the pump
trainer is that is supposed to introduce you to the pump. I believe an
introduction is included as part of your 'initiation'. It was for our
family. The pump trainers probably know more than the docs since pumps is
their speciality.