Re: [IP] OVER 21,900 INJECTIONS - JULY 30

Hi Paula,

I cast my vote for the "Pincushion Club."  I can't remember who first
suggested this name -- but it fits! <bg>

<< Michael, you did mention something about putting this on a web site.
Sounds great, and I am sure it would be inspirational - how do I do
this??????

I look to the membership for suggestions as to the name of this club.  I
see that 21,900 injections got your attention - send them forward to me.

Paula >>

--

		For a healthy heart ...
		Give your Faith a workout!