[IP] Giving Blood

I used to give blood faithfully, but right after I got diabetes, when I
tried to give blood I passed out and went into convulsions.  I believe my
blood sugar and my blood pressure went low.  If I were to give blood
again, I would probably drink the juice and eat the cookies *beforehand*
but then again, the red cross probably wouldn't want blood that has high
sugar.

The worst part is, they didn't accept my blood because of the incident,
after all that trouble to "be a citizen." :(

Miranda :) Pumping 1.5 months

Ann Arbor, Michigan
http://www-personal.engin.umich.edu/~mirandas

Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age 18.  -- Einstein