Re: [IP] Hepatic Activation (Tina Farrell )

Mary Jean,

I am working with Barbara Ward and the Sacramento CA clinic so far. Yes, I
met several people who are using this treatment. Although it's been delayed
by my other work (my writing about it), I know it's important -- certainly
got some impressive testimony from those who are doing it.

When I have more of a write-up I will certainly let you know. If you have
some specific questions I'd be happy to hazard an answer, or to facilitate
asking one of the doctors to respond.