Re: [IP] Message From Tim Tobias

1) I don't know of any insurance such as you describe, but what a good
idea. Maybe a rider with homeowners would fill the bill, similar to the
ones for other belongings that are especially valuable, such as jewelry.

2) People I know who express interest usually are put off by the idea of
wearing it 24 hrs a day and the cost.

Tina Farrell