[IP] Hepatic Activation (Tina Farrell )

In a message dated 7/30/98 7:50:22 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< No it is not top secret. I'm glad you're curious. Hepatic Activation. You
 can look at www.diabetesnet.com/hepact.html for a summary article. I'd be
 happy to hear back from you after you've seen if it's of interest. Thanks
 for the welcome,
 Tina >>

I did read the article by Roberts, Ward, and Walsh.  This is a fascinating
topic, I had not heard of it before.  Are you working with one of the clinics
which is currently doing this?  Do you know anyone (yourself??) who is
currently receiving this therapy?  It sounds like a lot of work and
committment, but the potential for reversing complications is intriguing.

Please keep us aprised of your research!

Mary Jean