[IP] Long timers

Like you, I spent a long time on single injection.  Doesn't
bother me, I didn't have any problems and even now my
long-term outlook is very good.   No complications of any
sort.  Perhaps you could call that some good luck with this
unluck condition; I never worked so hard before with my
diabetes, but that is in the past.

Anyways, I am in your Twenty year group, having been
diagnosed 21 years ago next month (8/77).  Other particulars
are, pumping for approaching 2 years this fall
(Disetronic/Humalog) and 38 years old.