Re: [IP] OVER 21,900 INJECTIONS - JULY 30

TO ALL:

I never realized when I began putting this list together how quickly it
would grow.  I also didn't realize that I stayed on one injection a day for
far too long!!!  Based on the number of people responding as to how low the
figure of 21,900 injections was I see I should have been on MDI long before
I actually was.  Oh well, I only discovered Glucagon 10 years after it was
on the market!!!!  I honestly never had the need for such a product.

In any event, the idea behind a listing such as this was to search out long
time people with  IDDM.  I thought the list should start at about 20 years
for the sake of simplicity.  Looking over the member profiles, a list
including those with diabetes less than 20 years would be gigantic!  So for
now, let's say that membership begins after twenty years, regardless of
number of injections.

Michael, you did mention something about putting this on a web site.
Sounds great, and I am sure it would be inspirational - how do I do
this??????

I look to the membership for suggestions as to the name of this club.  I
see that 21,900 injections got your atttention - send them forward to me.

Paula

----------
 OVER 21,900 INJECTIONS - NEW NAME IN THE WORKS

NAME		YEARS  IDDM		YEARS ON  PUMP		AGE

                                 SIXTY YEAR CLUB

John Huff   		60						 61

                                 FORTY YEAR CLUB