[IP] Hba1c 4.9%

I know it's a relative figure. The best I did on multiple daily injections,
according to my endo's lab, was 6.5%.

After four months pumping it was 5.5%.  Now, after 8 months, 4.9%.

I'm using a disetronic, tender infusion sets and Humalog.  I've been
disconnected no longer than half an hour or so weekly.  I have swam and jet
skied while pumping.  I test as many as 8x daily and adjust accordingly.

No hypos since inception of pumping, either.  I'm 50--and I've been IDDM
since 1987.