[IP] Wear to clip the pump

Your story about the pump pulling Jessica's panties down made me laugh
and reminded me of the time Spencer was on the monkey bars at school.
His short's pockets were loaded down with meter, juice, etc. etc.  Any
way, with the way he wears his shorts, you know.....all big and baggy,
you can just imagine what happened.  His shorts ended up around his
knees.  I couldn't stop laughing when he told me that.

Lisa D. (Spencer's Mom)