Re: [IP] need help from other parents of pumpers

Maybe I should clarify why I am having a problem..... Jessica is 38 pounds
and 42" tall.  She wears a kid size 5 in clothing.  She is tiny.  When we
tried to clip the pump to her undies, it pulled them halfway down on that
side.  I will try the bike shorts though, that should work.  Thanks for
everyone's suggestions, and anything else that you may think of would be

Nita in Texas
Mom of Jessica, age 6, Type 1 for 5 1/2 yrs.  Pumping Humalog