Re: [IP] preauthorization?

>i'm curious did they get through the preauthorization with your insurance
>prior or does your insurance not require preauth?  if that is the cas

The company we were going through had already filed all the necessary
papers.  They had expected her to be turned down due to her age (6), but
she was approved in 2 days.  We had originally ordered the Minimed, but
found out it wouldn't work that well with her tiny basal amounts so we
switched to the Disetronic.  If you want to know anything else in
particular, please email me privately :)

Nita in Texas
Mom of Jessica Type 1 for 5 1/2 yrs.  Pumping Humalog