[IP] Thanks

Thank you for all your responses about our recent episode of DKA and the way
the hospital treated me.  I really appreciate your support!!!

I did learn enough about DKA to hopefully, not have it happen again, at least
from the 'flu!  I learned enough from your responses to know that the letters
following a person's name don't always mean they know more than you do with
your own child.  Thanks so much for your Support!!!!!!!

Debbie (Nate's Mom, pumping for 9 weeks)

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted