Re: [IP] Low feeling/not low

We have just started mixing H and V.  We had the pharmacist order the sterile
bottles from Lilly (Just empty insulin bottles), which were free of charge.  I just
draw up so may units of H and then the appropriate number of V, and add to
this bottle.  Much easier for us.  We are currently using 5/1 H/V.

Good luck.

Debbie (Nate's Mom, pumping since 3/23/98)
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted