Re: [IP] Low feeling/not low

> Are you using Humalog? Sounds like it. This is why a number of pumpers
> have started mixing in a small amount of V or R.
> Michael

Yes I am using humalog, and so far I like it... how do you do the mix.
(actuall process)  I men if there is 1000u in a bottle, then to acheive
say a 7:1 ratio, you would have to add about 142u of V or R...and there
isn't room in the bottle, and mixing in the syringe itself at draw up
time strikes me as difficult at best and impossible at worst.  Obviously
many of you do it, i'm just wondering how?

James Lyons
University of Pennsylvania School of Engineering and Applied Science
Computer Science Engineering Class of 2000

Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is the best defense
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted