Blue Disetronic (was Re: [IP] Pumping Insulin book)

Hi,

When did Disetronic start making their pumps in colors?  All I have ever
heard about (or seen) is boring gray or clear.

... just wondering.

<< Just wanted to mention that our Disetronic representative here gives
away a
copy of Pumping Insulin with every pump.  They also gave my daughter
Pumpy,
the stuffed pump free.  I was very impressed with their service as they
had
her BLUE Disetronic pump at my door within 24 hours of ordering...even
with
special factory settings.  Just my praise for Disetronic :)

Nita in Texas >>

--

		For a healthy heart ...
		Give your Faith a workout!