Re: [IP] Only 41 years

No, I've never read anything on this. I was quite surprised when my dad
mentioned this. I kind of remember mom saying this years ago, but I
dismissed it as "parental exaggeration" <vbg> Wayne mentioned something in
a response to me earlier about a grad student who observed a similar result
in rats. I've been scolded at times for the company I kept, but I don't
know about that one ;-)

mailto:email @ redacted

>I find it very interesting that your asthma went away when you started
>insulin. Have you ever read anything on this subject or any other "ailments"
>that went away? I am just curious.
>Judy C.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted