Re: [IP] Car Talk was Great pump hiding tricks #3...

>my husband keeps telling me what a great program it is but I have never
>it. When is it on?

You'd have to check your local program listings... it's on your local
public radio stations... usually on Saturday with a repeat on Sunday
(depending on your local station). It's really funny... even if you don't
really care much about automobiles. The two hosts are hysterical and they
do it in a classic Boston accent. It's one of those things that can really
grow on you...

Try http://cartalk.cars.com/ to get a flavor of the show.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted