Re: [IP] List Member Information

In a message dated 7/28/98 3:41:53 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Which pumps our pumpers use, the age distribution of our pumpers, the
 ages they started pumping, our youngest and oldest pumper and
 start-age, current age distribution, what insulin they use, the % of
 pumpers that mix insulin, the mix they use, how long they've been
 mixing, how long they've been  pumping, how often they test their
 bg's, pre & post pump a1c's.

 And...... anything else you can think of that might be interesting
 SEND ME YOUR WISH LIST.

Very cool, Michael!  How about adding age of diagnosis with diabetes?

Mary Jean