Saving space, was: [IP] Cleaning up the digest

Besides judicious <snipping> of text not directly related to your response,
users need to make sure to erase the last 6 - 8 lines which are
automatically added to the bottom of each message in the "regular version"
of the list mail *before* you hit the key to send your response.

This is the text at the end of each message which tells users how to
subscribe and unsubscribe, etc. If you don't delete, this same 6 - 8 lines
of text is added to your response (and all other attached responses). It
adds up quickly.

Perhaps Michael could consider eliminating or substantially reducing those
lines of text. Based on the number of "how do I get off / on the list"
messages, they might be getting ignored anyway. My .02 ;-)

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted