[IP] List Member Information

I have started a project to make the general public visiting our web
site aware of the general demographics of the 'group'.

If you visit our website and click on "About Insulin-Pumpers" you'll
get a preview of the first bit of information available. The
membership list is updated daily, and as you will see, has grown
rapidly since the 'little list' went public last September.

When completed, the page will include GRAPHICAL presentation of the
following:

Which pumps our pumpers use, the age distribution of our pumpers, the
ages they started pumping, our youngest and oldest pumper and
start-age, current age distribution, what insulin they use, the % of
pumpers that mix insulin, the mix they use, how long they've been
mixing, how long they've been  pumping, how often they test their
bg's, pre & post pump a1c's.

And...... anything else you can think of that might be interesting
SEND ME YOUR WISH LIST.

I can even put the 21,900 club there if you'all wish.

I will put a statistics collection page up in the next few weeks so
the database will begin to build, I'll post a message when I do.

BTW, the profile page has been updated to include an asterisk next
to those members who have sent in pictures.

KEEP THOSE PICTURES COMMING.

I promise to get one of me an Lily soon.

Michael