Re: [IP] Re: mixing V and H in the summer

email @ redacted wrote:

> Rachel, site goes bad with R, V, and H.

Eventually, that is true but Regular less quickly than Humalog and Velosulin
much much much less quickly (Velosulin can last as long as 2 weeks and
possibly longer although no one I know has ever admitted pushing it that far.
After 2 weeks, though, the biggest problem was always my reaction to the
tape/bandages.  Not recommending waiting that long though -- it's smarter to
change more often.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted