Re: [IP] need help from other parents of pumpers

I think Renee was the one who suggested this, but I recently tried it.  I'm
rather small and have struggled with where to put the pump for 17 years now.
Most solutions are either uncomfortable or ineffective, especially in clothes
without pockets in the right place, especially dresses.  Renee suggested the
shorts/underwear (Calvin Klein I think she said) that kids wear under their
clothes.  They have both sport ones and lingerie ones in the women's dept. at
Macy's.  They are non binding but they are fairly tight (so they will hold in
fat too).  I can stick my pump up the bottom of the leg on my thigh where it is
easily reachable with a short skirt or dress.  It does rub after a while but it
works for a day or so at a time.  Wish someone had suggested that sooner :-)!