Re: [IP] Bg rise in a.m....

    Since everyone keeps bringing up bagels... Noah's (the chain here which I
believe is Einstein's on the East Coast and I forgot what it is in New Mexico)
has a food value list I checked.  All the varieties have between 59-66 grams of
carb per bagel.  Most had 60 or 64.  A large # had 62.  Any chain store you go
to will have a list somewhere (though it is kind of embarrassing to ask to
look).  What used to be Brother's here and I think is now either NY Bagels or
Boogie Woogie Bagel Boy also has bagels with very similar carb counts -- ie
everything on their list was between 60-64.    Lenders and other mass
supermarket bagels are much smaller than these kind of bakery bagels though.