[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V2 #454

     On Mon, 27 Jul 1998 "Enter your name here" <email @ redacted>
     >>It has helped for almost 19 years. If you need to talk about it
     >anytime drop me a note. I check  e-mail just about every few hours
     >every day. If I'm not in the hospital {been out for over two week,
     >longest time since April 1 way to many visits there} So try to
     >                                        Rodney
     Hey: Do I take it someone on longer than me (HURRAY).  I've got 18
     years and almost two months as of this AM...
     I had 18 1/2 years prior to pump and another 18.15 with it.
     Someone here is compiling a list of long term Diabetics and long term
     pumpers.  Get your stat's in while the going is good (I think someone
     offered rewards for longest diabetic, longest pumper and most

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted