Re: [IP] Great pump hiding tricks #3...

Yes Sam, seems like pretty soon we'll all be able to get our pump questions
resolved by calling "Car Talk" on NPR.
By the way, have you seen the new MM 508?   It comes with a tach that
monitors drive screw rpm.

<<<<<<<<<From: Sam Skopp <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Great pump hiding tricks #3...

>Sam, Where did you find the minimed specs on pump torque?  I've looked
>everywhere.  But as they say, "torque is cheap."
>Sorry, but you could have anticipated that, given all the torqueing you do

(groan!!) Good one...
BTW the pump torque is measured at the wind-up key... and those of you who
rely on just battery power have virtually no torque at all. Also, the specs
for pump torque are located in the same place where MiniMed lists the
horsepower and gas-mileage (and yes, YMWV). What I'm waiting for is the
507Tgto Its their 4x4 model with limited slip differential. (But, if I make
a slip, what will be the differential?)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wayne Mitzner
615 N. Wolfe St.
Baltimore, MD 21205
Tel. 410 614 5446