Re: [IP] Problems with syringes

<< Because I had
      lost track of my boluses and was frustrated I ended up with a BG of
      340 before bedtime. >>

Sorry for the hassel, sounds like you handled it well. That is definitely one
of the draw backs to dealing with a pump; mechanical or equipment problems.

You're above statement raised a question, I have a disetronic and it keeps
track of the last 10 boluses and 10 errors. Does minimed have a system for
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted