[IP] Low feeling/not low

I get the feeling like i'm low... the meter tels me i'm 85...the feeling
doesn't go away, an hour and a half later, I give up, eat, and check (all
at once) and i'm 60.  At the same time, I will put off a meal or two,
sleep in till noon, etc etc... check my bg when I want to eat and its
like 45 and I'm feeling hungry but not low.  My question is this, has
anyone else noticed that you feel low when the sugar is dropING quickly,
and have a harder time picking up a low if you settle into it slow?  When
I bolus a meal, eat, the sugars go up, and come down, typically pretty
fast.  I feel 'high' on the way up (yet I get to only a whopping 170 i'm
still a newbie to a pump...so this is fantastic for me) and then drop
like a rock back to 80 or below...I feel high while its rising fast, and
low while its falling fast...but i'm not actually high or low.  Anyone
else notice this?

James Lyons
University of Pennsylvania School of Engineering and Applied Science
Computer Science Engineering Class of 2000

Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is the best defense
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted