Re: [IP] need help from other parents of pumpers

> I know there has been alot of talk about where adults can put their pumps,
> but what about kids?  Jessica has some dresses that just do not allow
> anywhere to clip her pump.  I thought about using a terry-cloth tennis
> wristband and putting it on her thigh with her pump clipped to it, but we
> haven't actually gone anywhere with it.  I don't know if it will slide down
> or what.....
Slides down -- bummer

Please, if anyone has any ideas I would really appreciate it.
> Her site is in the side of her upper thigh (only place with enough meat on

According to Lily, that is really uncomfortable. She clips it to her
undies if there is nowhere else. The only time she will wear the
thigh thingy (its like a garter belt) is when she wants to wear a
really slinky dress.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted