[IP] need help from other parents of pumpers

I know there has been alot of talk about where adults can put their pumps,
but what about kids?  Jessica has some dresses that just do not allow
anywhere to clip her pump.  I thought about using a terry-cloth tennis
wristband and putting it on her thigh with her pump clipped to it, but we
haven't actually gone anywhere with it.  I don't know if it will slide down
or what..... Please, if anyone has any ideas I would really appreciate it.
Her site is in the side of her upper thigh (only place with enough meat on
Thanks in Advance

Nita in Texas
Mom of Jessica Type 1 for 5 1/2 yrs.  Pumping Humalog

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted