[IP] Pumping Insulin book

Just wanted to mention that our Disetronic representative here gives away a
copy of Pumping Insulin with every pump.  They also gave my daughter Pumpy,
the stuffed pump free.  I was very impressed with their service as they had
her BLUE Disetronic pump at my door within 24 hours of ordering...even with
special factory settings.  Just my praise for Disetronic :)

Nita in Texas
Mom of Jessica Type 1 for 5 1/2 yrs.  Pumping Humalog

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted