Re: [IP] How Long Have You Left A Set In?

> I've been pumping humalog for 1 1/2 years. At the beginning for about one
> year, I could go for 5 - 7 days without a prob. Now, 2-3 at the most before
> site absorption impaired.

This is the kind of experience Lily had. Since she has started mixing
H/V, these problems seem to have gone away. She changes her sites on
at 3day / 4 day rotation twice a week with no further site
corruption problems. She has not tried to go longer.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted