To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Bg rise in a.m....
Date: Sunday, July 26, 1998 12:41 AM

Here's a question...
I wake up with a bg around 70 to 120.  I faithfully eat my Lender's
cinnamon swirl bagel 38 carbs and drink a cup of milk =3D 12 carbs.  I
bolus my 5 units (1:10 carb ratio).  Before lunch check I am usually 250
or higher?!?!?!?  If I'm too low waking up I am rebounding, I know, BUT
even if I am normal I go way too high!!!  What could it be?!?  Do I need
a different carb. ratio for breakfast?  I DO have Pumping Insulin and
plan on reading it SOON!!  Any ideas for me now though?!?  -Tonya D.
P.S. Can dawn phenom. happen around 11:00?!?  That's when I get up!

Wayne Mitzner
615 N. Wolfe St.
Baltimore, MD 21205
Tel. 410 614 5446