Re: [IP] Great pump hiding tricks #3...

Sam, Where did you find the minimed specs on pump torque?  I've looked
everywhere.  But as they say, "torque is cheap."

Sorry, but you could have anticipated that, given all the torqueing you do :-)

<<<<Nothing like dual exhausts to increase your power and torque. My pump is a
customized model with extra chrome and direct fuel injection. When I start
pumping, I don't mess around... mine will do 340 to 140 in 30 minutes. Want
to set up drag races?

Wayne Mitzner
615 N. Wolfe St.
Baltimore, MD 21205