RE: [IP] Re: mixing V and H in the summer

> This may be what has been happening with me!  I thought the H was going
> bad, but it could've been the site I suppose.  Do you have any idea why
> the site goes bad with H?  Rachel

A number of folks suspect that the body reacts to the 'imitiation'
insulin. That is because two amino acids in the human insulin
molecule -- proline and lysine --were reversed to create Humalogr

Just speculation at this point.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted