[IP] time change...

    Newfoundland, Canada is an hour and a half time difference later
from Va Beach VA.  I like the suggestion of stopping and walking a bit
instead of driving and sitting the whole 11+ hours of driving a day.
Sometimes I don't know how I really feel until I move around a bit!   I
am looking forward to my first trip on the pump though!!  Pre-pump we
would have to stop every hour to get me some food or we had to eat
EXACTLY at noon or I would be in la-la-land.  I have my "Fast Food"
carbs. counter, so I am ready to hit the road (not 'til August 8th
though)  -Tonya D.  :-)

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted