[IP] Time Change

I recently went from FL (east coast) to CA (west coast) by plane. I was
told it is easier on the body to from east to west than vise versa. I
did find that to me true. I did not change any times on the pump. I take
a basil of .5 all times except 2 am to 5 am. EST. I didn't sleep much
the first night because I was concerned of the 3 hour difference. I
started eating on western time the first day with the same type of
bolus. Lucky me everything worked out just fine. When I got home
everything was just fine. After reading many of all the other people
having to watch the time change and all I feel very fortunate that
everything worked out great.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted