Re: [IP] Public Display of DM

Amen! I definitely agree with Randall outlook.

----------
From: Randall Winchester <email @ redacted>
I'd characterize it as "I am who I am, and this is one of the major=20
things that I deal with. "  I am not defined by the content of my=20
medical chart.  We don't call people with high cholesterol =20
"cholestrolics" and lump them together in one faceless anonymous=20
blob...  we are people with diabetes... not diseases incarnated and=20
given id numbers for our charts...  first people, then people who=20
have to deal with a lot of difficult things just to stay alive. =20
Those we encounter can just deal with it...  and with us...

Uh oh...  soapbox attack...  wild Baptist preacher with something on=20
his mind... only rational reaction... RUN!

I'm better now....

Randall P. Winchester

send the next two lines in a message
info