Re: [IP] nervous hands

Sara...have you tried sitting down to insert it...i had never thought
about doing it standing up ...of course nowdays i wouldn't be able to see
the lower sites if i was stading up cuz of this wonderful...emergency
famine relief i have collected under my belly button...see ya...michelle
On Tue, 23 Dec 1997 10:17:15 EST URTAsef <email @ redacted> writes:
>I have always been ok doing the holey pokey with the bent needle -
>could do it
>as slow and easy as necessary, and if it hurt, I could just "pull out"
>and go
>elsewhere.  But this LONG needle on the tender is a toughie.  I find I
>have to
>be leaning again the wall or the counter or something, take a deep
>breath and
>hold it...then I use "visualization" of the skin cells sorta parting
>as I
>exhale and shove the sucker home - still a little slower than most
>people, I
>think - I am NOT a jabber.
>For some reason, 3 times in a row earlier this year, I almost passed
>trying to get it in - just this complete wave of nausea came over me -
>I felt
>the room tilt...as I staggered for a chair, the pump crashed to the
>floor (I
>was still attached on the other side til I got the new one in...)  The
>time, I just figured I was holding my breath too long, but when it
>happened 2
>more times I was kinda worried.  I just wonder what would have
>happened if I
>had fallen, cracked my head open and no one knew...some times I just
>living alone...and sometimes I just don't.
>It hasn't happened since, fortunately.
>Happy holidays y'all

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted