[IP] Pictures for profiles

Several members have sent me pictures. Thanks, I've attached them to
your profiles.

I forgot to mention one easy way to get the picture to me.

If you have a web page, you can put the picture in the web page
directory as long as it is in ".gif" or ".jpg" format.

You don't even have to attach it in the page, if you tell me the
directory location, I can download it directly from there.

Example:

if you have a web site at:

www.yourisp.com/~myhome

if you put your picture in the directory where your ~myhome web files
are located, I can read the picture as

www.yourisp.com/~myhome/picture.gif  or whatever

KEEP THOSE PICTURES COMMING.

Michael