[IP] a time change...

Boy, I am just FULL of questions this week!!!  I know this list gets
this question all the time (because Michael has mentioned a FAQ on it)
but truthfully I have never seen the actual answer.  I am going on
vacation for 3 weeks to Newfoundland, Canada.  I am starting to wonder
if I need to adjust my pump "timing"?!?  The time difference is only an
hour and a 1/2 later?!?  Do I just need to change the basal rate times?
Just want to hear what the experienced have to say before I make my own
conclusions (which recently have sent me from 30 to 400 in a half
hour...my conclusion needs some fine tuning in other words.)   -Tonya
D.  :-)

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted