Re: [IP] Kids are amazing!!!

She obviously was well prepped by her parents! :-)
But also, I find that when I eat those type of restaurant meals my
"guesses" are far far far more accurate than my calculations.  My husband
was surprised when I started trying to calculate more carefully for those
nice meals and kept screwing it up -- bad highs and lows after meals and
through the nights.  We even tried comparing them and alternating which
one I tried.  Invariably the "guess" seemed to be more accurate.  So I
would like to know what my and Lily's guesses are measuring that straight
out calculating is missing?