Re: [IP] I get my pump on Tuesday

You're not alone although not everyone seems to have the same degree of trouble
with this.  I believe the latest issue of Pumping Insulin addresses this too.
Your taking the one unit later strategy for high fat foods is one I've used often
and that tends to be more effective than others.  If you get a Minimed 507C, it
will have a square wave bolus to address the slow fat absorption.

  My problem area seems to be the fat content of food.  With